Emergency response and continuity planning
The University of Cambridge has policies and plans to ensure it can respond effectively to any incident that has the potential to:
- present a risk to students, employees, residents, visitors or members of the local community;
- create an environmental hazard;
- disrupt academic business continuity and integrity;
- result in enforcement action or litigation;
- damage the reputation of the University.
By applying these plans, we will be able to ensure the earliest possible resumption of the core activities of the University.
Advice and guidance
Advice on Emergency Response and Continuity planning can be obtained from the Audit and Regulatory Compliance Officer, Clara East (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Contingency Planning and Compliance Officer, Dave Corcoran (email@example.com). They can provide advice and guidance documents to any Department or Non-School Institution that would like to conduct a fresh assessment of their Continuity needs.